Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Knowledge is a frightening thing

I love love LOVE my new phone. So many gadgets and new features, access to the web, video capability all with 8 GB memory card. I have been playing with and so enjoying getting to know all the features of this phone.

Though I usually can recognize by sound, the band or artist who is singing, I have never been one to keep song titles in my head. The new song id feature on my phone has opened up a whole new world. It has given me the opportunity to consider groups I didn't know I liked. For example I felt very confused to find out this one song I had really been enjoying in the car the other day, was Sure Shot by the Beastie Boys. Now I am not talking about their 1986 album Licensed to Ill, which is arguably a classic with their hits Brass Monkey and Fight For Your Right. I Just didn't realize I was a Beastie Boys fan. Who knew? What's next Vanilla Ice?

I