Thursday, July 24, 2008

Project Runway and rainy days that never end

I LOVE the show Project Runway. I think it is one of the best reality shows around. This years cast of designers are proving to be just as talented and interesting as previous seasons. I think Suede's constant reference to himself in 3rd person will ultimately be just as annoying as Christian's fierceness last season. But for right now I love it.

I can't believe that next season's shows will be on Lifetime instead of Bravo. Lifetime has nothing (that I know of) like this show in its line up and I can't help think that it might get lost in between all those B and C movies depicting women as perpetual victims. Bravo upset over losing the show refuses to advertise the defection which though understandable, may frustrate less die hard fans of the show.


On a completely different topic, the kids and I saw the movie Space Chimps today to escape from rainy day home bound madness. It was a terrible movie! It entertained the kids so it served it's purpose...but oh how I wish I could have sneaked out and seen the new Batman movie instead. I think tomorrow we are finally going to have a one day reprieve from all this rain. After the tornado that caused all the ruckus today up North I will be sincerely glad for the break.